For most people, buying bags is a temptation that tends to be difficult to avoid. See a discount for a bag that has been targeted for a long time or finds a bag that has a beautiful shape that you want to have.
Keeping your bag well will help you to use it easily, without having to find it hard. The following ways you can use to save it without having to eat a lot of space.
- Hang the bag on the closet door. Wardrobe doors are usually left empty, even though you can add a bag or screen to the inside of the closet door to slip the collection of bags. You can also add a hanger or partition to hang your bag.
- Hang on the bed. The room is no longer enough to add a cupboard to store your bags? No problem, use a wall that is still empty, such as the wall above your bed.
- Crates for bags. Have items that double in filling your little house. For example, a sofa that is also useful as a chest for storing this collection of bags. When the top is closed again, you can still use it as a seat.
- Special bag shelves. Provide a special open shelf for your bag and do not add other items on the shelf. Start by placing the smallest bag at the top and using the bottom side to store the bigger bag.
- Special bag angle. Use one corner or side of an empty house as a place to store your bag. By adding a hanger that functions as a place to hang bags.
Don’t forget to occasionally take out all of your stored collection bags. Set aside enough time to check the bags again by removing them from the storage room, so that the bags experience a refreshing process after being stored for a long time in the storage room.